sábado, 24 de noviembre de 2012

Noticias] Goo Hye Sun y Heo Young Saeng de SS501 recibirán el Premio de Corea Cumplimiento

 


[News] Goo Hye Sun and SS501′s Heo Young Saeng receive Korea Fulfillment Awards 

Goo Hye Sun and SS501‘s Heo Young Saeng have received the Korea Fulfillment Awards.
Heo Young Saeng tweeted, “I haven’t gotten an award in a while“, and posted a photo of the certificate. Goo Hye Sun also tweeted a photo of her award and tweeted, “I got the grand prize for the Korea Fulfillment Awards. I couldn’t go to the ceremony, so I’m giving you proof. I like the words that say I’m being an example for young people. I’m going to think of it as an award to my movie ‘Peach Tree‘. Thank you!“.
Fans congratulated both of them, saying, “Congratulations!“, “Wow, that’s cool“, and “I’m proud of you“. 
Source: Heo Young Saeng’s Twitter and Goo Hye Sun’s Twitter


Goo Hye Sun y Heo Young Saeng de SS501 han recibido los Premios de Cumplimiento de Corea.

 Heo Young Saeng Twitter: "No he recibido un premio desde hace tiempo", y publicó una foto del certificado. Goo Hye Sun también twitteo una foto de su premio y twitteó: "Tengo el gran premio de los Premios Cumplimiento de Corea. No pude ir a la ceremonia, así que me voy a dar una prueba. Me gustan las palabras que dicen que estoy siendo un ejemplo para los jóvenes. Voy a pensar en ello como un premio a "Peach Tree" mi película. ¡Gracias! ".
Fans felicitó a los dos, diciendo: "¡Felicidades!", "Wow, eso es cool", y "Estoy orgulloso de ti".

Fuente: Twitter Heo Young Saeng y Twitter Goo Hye Sun
trad iongle- esp : Moon+ tirple s Colombia

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario