martes, 20 de diciembre de 2011

Heo Young Saeng ‘Completed Three Musketeers…’ [20.12.11]




Hello..^^
The weather really became winter-like weather before we knew it..
At such a time, must take care of your health so that you won’t fall sick!!
Wear warm clothes.. and remember to take health-food!!! (Only imply to elderly people!keke)
I am also already in my mid-late twenties before I knew it..
If I don’t take health-food.. my body will start to get restless..kekekekekekekeke (Oh my...- - ;)

If I run around while doing Three Musketeers.. Health-food (is necessary).......kekekeke

Musical Three Musketeers which you've talked a lot about and and worry a lot...
Frankly speaking , I also.. worry a lot... about the musical..
At this point of time, it’s not an album but a musical...;
However.. now, be it you or me.. I believe that we have the same thoughts now...
That I’ve done well for the musical Three Musketeers..^^

Above all.. the best part about it is.. having a whole new experience..
And also, it is like a self-development for me...

While practicing, I have a lot of worries on various things.. what should I do if I forget my lines.. what should I do if I can’t sing..
What should I do if I get scolded because can’t act... I have a lot of worries on various things..

But.. really.. I think it is difficult to find worthy people among the actors/actresses who has done Three Musketeers together..
Because everyone really did well.. so I was able to do it even more comfortably.. I think I learnt a lot...

The role of d’Artagnan.. I did my best in immersing maximum into the role...
While doing my last performance.. I felt it... That I’ve fell into this musical.. I’ve enjoyed it...
I was overwhelmed with emotions.. even at the end of it.. it’s not as though I’ve made an achievement...
I cried when I think of.. now, it’s farewell to all the actors/actresses.. and the musical Three Musketeers..

The last word.. “Thank You..” which I said unknowingly..
I think it is a word that really came from d’Artagnan’s heart...
And.. I am very thankful to fans who have always supported.. and watched without ever missing...!!

Really.. it is a musical that lets me have the thinking that.. even though we are growing older... we can still become pure..

It is a really enjoyable musical.. a musical that enlightens me... a musical that lets me meet with good actors/actresses...
A musical that I cannot forget... Three Musketeers!!!

Thank you...^^

But...!! There is still Daegu (performance) to go!!!!kekekekekekekekekekekekekekeke

-There is certainly still justice..-

-Written by Heo’tagnan, who plays the role of d’Artagnan in Three Musketeers


TRADUCCION AL ESPAÑOL:

El tiempo se convirtió realmente enl invierno, antes de que nos diéramos cuenta ..
En ese momento, deben tener cuidado de su salud para que no se enfermen!
Llevar ropa de abrigo .. y acordarse de tomar la comida sana! (Sólo impl ...ica a las personas mayores! Keke)
También estoy ya a mediados de mis veintitantos años antes de darme cuenta ..
Si no tomo la comida sana .. mi cuerpo comienza a inquietarse .. kekekekekekekeke (Oh mi ...- -;)

Si me quedo en torno al hacer tres mosqueteros .. los alimentos saludables (son necesarios )....... kekekeke

el Musical Tres Mosqueteros del cual tu haz hablado mucho y te preocupas mucho ...
Francamente hablando, yo también .. me preocupo mucho ... sobre el musical ..
En este momento, no es un álbum sino un musical, ...;
Sin embargo .. Ahora, ya seas tu o yo .. Creo que tenemos los mismos pensamientos ahora ...
Que he hecho bien para el musical de Los tres mosqueteros .. ^ ^

Por encima de todo .. la mejor parte de esto es .. tener una experiencia totalmente nueva ..
Y también, es como un auto-desarrollo para mí ...

mientras practicaba, tuve un montón de preocupaciones sobre varias cosas .. ¿Qué debo hacer si me olvido de mis líneas .. ¿Qué debo hacer si no puedo cantar ..
¿Qué debo hacer si no puedo actuar ... Tengo un montón de preocupaciones sobre varias cosas ..

Pero .. realmente .. Creo que es difícil encontrar a gente digna entre los actores / actrices quienes han hecho los tres mosqueteros juntos ..
Porque todo el mundo realmente lo hizo bien .. así que fui capaz de hacerlo aún más cómodo .. Creo que he aprendido mucho ...

El papel de D'Artagnan .. Hice lo que pude en la inmersión máxima en el papel ...
Durante mi última actuación .. Lo sentí ... .. Yo lo he disfrutado ...
Yo estaba abrumado por las emociones .. incluso al final de la misma .. no es como si hubiera hecho un logro ...
Lloré cuando pensé .. Ahora, es la despedida a todos los actores / actrices .. y el musical de Los tres mosqueteros ..

La última palabra .. "Gracias ..", la cual dije sin saberlo ..
Creo que es una palabra que realmente vino del corazón de d'Artagnan ...
Y .. Estoy muy agradecido con los fans que siempre me han apoyado .. y observaron sin falta ...!!

Realmente .. es un musical que me permite tener el pensamiento de que .. a pesar de que son cada vez mayores ... todavía podemos llegar a ser puros ..

Se trata de un musical muy agradable .. un musical que me ilumina ... un musical que me permite cumplir con los buenos actores / actrices ...
Un musical que no puedo olvidar ... Los tres mosqueteros!

Gracias ...^^

Pero ...!! Todavía hay Daegu (presentaciones) para ir!! Kekekekekekekekekekekekekekeke

-Sin duda hay todavía justicia ..-

-Escrito por Heo'tagnan, que interpreta el papel de D'Artagnan en Los tres mosqueteros-

by Lestari2412
Credit : young-saeng.com
English Trans Xiaochu @ Quainte510.com
ingles-español : Karen Lizeth Pinilla - TRIPLESCOLOMBIA

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario